§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The website www.anger.com.pl (the Website) is owned and run by the company Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjne AnGer G&A (AnGer G&A Dental Manufacturing Enterprise), ul. Dluga 64A, 32-083 Balice, Poland, VAT No. 6780025762 (hereinafter referred to as the Seller).
- These Regulations are an integral part of a sale agreement to be entered into with the Purchaser.
- Acceptance of the Regulations by the Purchaser is a condition of entering into a sale agreement.
§2. CONDITIONS OF MAKING PURCHASES
- The AnGer G&A company sells its products to the business entities exclusively.
- The price on the Website given next to a product is a retail gross price and does not include the shipping costs. The wholesalers are given discounts in accordance with the table delivered by the electronic mail to the business entities confirmed as wholesale contractors.
- The orders can be placed as follows:
a) directly on the www.anger.com.pl Website (on-line) with the function of approving transactions by the salesperson
b) by e-mail sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org,
c) by fax: +48 12 626 53 60.
- An order can be filled on condition that the Purchaser gives data that allows to verify the Purchaser and the Receiver of the goods. The Purchaser declares that knows the contents of the Regulations and accepts their provisions. The Seller confirms taking an order by e-mail. The Seller has the right to reject an order, restrict the method of payment or demand a prepayment in case when an order gives rise to reasoned doubt as to the authenticity and reliability of given data, or the method of payment.
- The AnGer G&A company issues a sales document in form of an invoice. All the exact data necessary for an invoice to be issued correctly should be filled in in the order form.
- The AnGer G& A company reserves the right to reject the incorrectly or partially filled-in order forms if the identification of a customer is not possible. The orders will be also rejected when:
a transaction is not successfully authorised in the eCard payment system (a successful authorisation means an amount corresponding to the value of an order together with the shipping costs has been blocked on the account of Customer’s card)
a transfer of a due amount is not made within indicated time, or
a parcel is not collected from the delivery person.
The Seller takes an order for filling by sending to the Purchaser, to the e-mail address given by him, a confirmation about taking the order to realisation. Information provided on the Website is not an offer as interpreted by the Civil Code. By placing an order the Purchaser places a purchase offer for a specified product. The sales agreement is entered into upon sending by the Seller a message on taking an order to realisation and in the scope specified in that message. The AnGer G&A company reserves the right to change the prices without previous information on it. The changes of prices do not apply to the orders in realisation that have been definitively confirmed by e-mail according to § 2 item 3 and 4 of these Regulations.
§3. PAYMENT FORMS
- For orders with delivery outside of the borders of Poland it is possible to make a transaction in one out of the two currencies: US Dollar or Euro.
- The Seller shall decide on the currency of a transaction.
- The payment for ordered goods with delivery abroad may be made in one of the forms given below:
- prepayment – bank transfer into the account in Bank PKP BP S.A., ul. Pulawska 15, 02-515 Warszawa, Poland, SWIFT CODE: BPKOPLPW; according to the transaction currency:
- Account no. for EUR: PL 46 1020 2906 0000 1302 0391 8208
Account no. for US DOLLARS: PL 51 1020 2906 0000 1102 0391 8216
Please note: In case of a payment made into an account kept in a currency different than the transaction currency, the costs of currency changeover shall be borne by the Purchaser.
- online payment (eTransfer/direct transfer). The online payments are made in such a way that after choosing a payment form the Purchaser is directed to the transaction service of a bank. After logging in he receives a ready transfer form with due amount, transfer name and recipient’s data. Upon accepting the transfer the Purchaser is directed back to the Website.
- online payment by card.
- a) Cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MarterCard Electronic, Maestro
b) online payment (eTransfer/direct transfer).
§4. DELIVERY OF THE GOODS
- Orders with abroad delivery each time require an individual pricing of the shipment costs. The orders are sent by the delivery service DHL, Polish Post, shipping companies in the scope of air-freight; in other ways previously agreed with the Purchaser.
- Import duties and taxes due in importers country shall be paid by the Purchaser.
- For orders with delivery outside of Polish borders the Purchaser may, after receiving a confirmation that informs about the total value of the order together with delivery costs, choose one out of two payment methods:
a) prepayment by bank transfer directly into the account of the Seller
b) electronic prepayment by bank transfer or by card with the use of online payments operated by the company eCard S.A.
- After receiving the payment or information that the payment has been made correctly by means of the eCard S.A. electronic payment system, the Seller shall deliver the object of the order according to §4 item 2 to the address previously given by the Purchaser, or to an airport.
§5. COMPLAINTS AND RETURNS
- When collecting the ordered product the Purchaser is obliged to check the parcel for damages that may have arisen during transportation.
- Complaints referring to mechanical damages arisen during transportation shall be considered only on the basis of a written records of damages/divergences in parcel contents set down upon collecting the goods in the presence of the delivery person and confirmed by him.
- The ground for admitting a complaint shall be the proof of purchase in the form of VAT invoice submitted by the Purchaser.
- In case the goods do not conform with the agreement, the Purchaser shall send the complained goods back to the AnGer G&A company together with the description of non-conformances.
- The Seller shall take an attitude towards the Purchaser’s complaint within 14 working days from the moment of receiving the goods back together with the description of non-conformances.
- When a realisation of a well-founded complaint is connected with sending new goods, sending goods in addition to the Purchaser, or eliminating a non-conformance, the shipping costs shall be borne by the Seller.
- Individual settings of Purchaser’s computer and display that cause misleading or deformed screening of information about the goods (e.g. colours), might not be a ground of a complaint.
- The AnGer G&A company stipulates that in case of unfounded complaints or giving false data by a person who has made a complaint, AnGer G&A shall have the right to reclaim the actual costs borne by realising the complaint.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for delays in delivery or for undelivered goods caused by incorrect or inaccurate address given by the Purchaser.
- Due to the fact that the object of trade are medical materials, the return of purchased goods delivered according to the order shall be possible only within 3 days upon receiving of the parcel, intact, as well as without any traces of labelling product by the Purchaser.
- The Purchaser shall be refunded the amount paid for the purchased goods within 7 days from the date the Seller has received the returned goods.
- When the payment was made by card, the refund shall be made to the Purchaser’s card directly.
- When the goods are returned as a result of an allowed claim, the money refund covers the cost of the goods and the shipment in the amount paid by the Purchaser by ordering the goods. When the goods are returned as a result of a mistake in order made by the Purchaser, the shipment costs shall be borne by him.
- In case the Seller within 14 working days count according to the provisions of §5 item5 does not take a position on the complaint laid by the Purchaser, it shall be assumed the complaint has been allowed as grounded by the Seller.
- By making purchases on the AnGer G&A website the Purchaser agrees that his personal data given by him will be processed for the purpose of filling the orders made on the AnGer G&A website.
- The Purchaser gives his personal data freely. Lack of personal data prevents the Purchaser’s orders from being filled on the AnGer G&A website.
- The Seller shall undertake to protect the kept Purchaser’s data in a manner that prevents access of third parties according to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926 z późn. zm. (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 with further amendments)).
- In cases and on the principles determined in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926 z późn. zm. ( Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 with further amendments)), the Purchaser has the right to demand to complement, update, correct the personal data, to stop processing personal data temporarily or permanently, to remove the personal data if it is incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or has been collected with violation of the law, or is unnecessary to realise the purpose which it has been collected for, as well as the Purchaser has the right to make a written demand to stop processing his personal data.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for the consequences of giving untrue data by the Purchaser.
§7. FINAL PROVISIONS
- These Regulations come into effect with the date they have been published on the AnGer G&A website.
- The provisions of Polish law shall be applied in matters not included in these Regulations.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes in the Regulations of the AnGer G&A website that shall come into effect with the date they have been published on the website. For transactions accepted by the Seller before any change in the Regulations, shall be applied the version of the Regulations being in force while the Purchaser placed an order.